7.21.2011

Just Peachy



sleeveless blouse: h&m // chiffon maxi skirt: american apparel // bucket purse: vintage, from my mother // sandals: h&m // rings: h&m // watch: vintage, great grandmothers // nails: cover me in petals, sephora by opi

tortoise shell "vagabond", ray ban


I had forgotten how much I love maxi everything! So, I pulled out my chiffon skirt from american apparel and lounged around in it all day. Went grocery shopping and grabbed coffee with some friends, and this skirt was the perfect coverage for the weather. I also love the way it moves in the breeze, creating an ethereal feel. I assumed it wouldn't work well as a summer piece because of the shade, but I was definitely wrong. This skirt is an overall treat, and one that I grow to love even more with each wear. Using peach, orange and brown tones around the skirt helped to give the outfit a proper "seasoned" feel, and I especially love my new nail polish I am wearing here. Fluorescent oranges are my current obsession, and they give a lovely, unexpected pop of color to any outfit. 
Wishing you all a wonderful end to the week!


4 comments:

  1. beautiful look!


    http://sandrasflashofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!

    http://thebluecurtain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look is simple, but beautiful! I love your skirt and bag.

    http://impractical-diary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TOOK THESE PICTURES!

    Yay for some candid pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.