7.12.2011

The Sky Above, The Field Below

top: h&m // zip camel leggings: h&m // sandals: h&m // bag: dooney&bourke // sunglasses: oliver peoples 





Spent most of the day out in the heat of the sun, enjoying my day off with friends. Picnicked in a park shaded by redwoods, chowing down on some seriously tasty organic pasta courtesy of my girl Diana. After our rendezvous in the park, we headed over to pick up her newborn baby chick! The chick is only two days old, so fluffy and precious. I held it (the sex is yet to be determined) on the long drive home, and it fell asleep in my hand. My heart melted from the overload of cute. I then headed out to see a movie with another friend and ended off my night with a cheesy romance movie, snuggled up in bed with my pup and a cup of tea. The perfect day off, might I say. 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.