7.24.2011

Lover of Mine

blouse: h&m // maxi skirt: br // platforms: forever21 // wallet: kate spade

Yesterday was the two year anniversary between my boyfriend and I. Time flies, and it hasn't felt like two years at all. I feel so lucky to have someone so intelligent, caring and beautiful in my life. We share so many similarities, and for that I am truly grateful. Our day was fairly laid back, as we just strolled around downtown, grabbed Indian food and watched a romance movie (of his choosing).
The above outfit is actually what I wore to work yesterday morning. My workplace dress code is all black and white, so I try to work different colors and textures into each outfit. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, I know I have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.