7.19.2011

Sun Hands



sheer blouse: h&m // blazer: secondhand // skirt: urban outfitters // shoes: steve madden // sunglasses: ray ban "vagabond"




As per usual my afternoon consisted of hiking around town a bit, and though that was not on the agenda (thus the huge platform wedged I'm donning) it was wonderfully enjoyable, with a few...interesting surprises held in store. On the hiking trail my friends and I sauntered down, there were cows as far as the eye could see. One thing I love about my city (and towns nearby) is that we are known for free range dairy and beef. Though I don't consume the latter, it's great to know that there are easily accessible, humane farms. After attempting to pet/moo with/feed said cows we continued onto a hiking trail for about a mile, and I'm surprised my walk didn't consist of any tripping/skinning of the knees. Thank goodness.

Anyways, enough with my rambling. The weather has been very comfortable lately, so wearing loose thin clothing is a must. My blouse/top are perfect for the warm breeze, and the blazer gives an extra bit of  coziness for later on in the evening. As for my shoes, I have been obsessing over platforms lately. I tend to stray from wearing heels because of my height; when wearing these wedges, I stand at 6 foot 3 inches. When in crowds I definitely feel a bit monstrous, though I've decided that the shoes look much better on than off!

(My failed attempt at feminine bonding over plants with a very large cow)

3 comments:

  1. i fell in love with that shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love the skirt :)
    What a cute cow <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, and the outfit is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.