7.22.2011

To The Morning



blouse: h&m // shorts: h&m // clutch: american apparel // sunglasses: ray ban "club master" // shoes: urban outfitters 

I love this clutch as much as a mother would love her child. 


The flowers are in full bloom in my neighborhood, with explosions of color anywhere you turn. This summer has been so aesthetically pleasing, in the smallest and largest ways. A simple outfit for an ordinary day, I chose to wear my paperbag shorts along with a sheer blouse and thin belt. I havent worn my clubmasters in forever, so I decided it was time to pull them out of the case. They paired wonderfully with what I was wearing, and I'm now realizing that I love these sunglasses so so much. Quirky, yet refined when you wear them with a subtle ensemble. 

2 comments:

  1. love it!!! and your shoes are soo cute!!!! ive been looing for flats with a t-strap as well!!
    check my blog!! im new and i just updated it! :)

    http://thebluecurtain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. smitten with all the neutral colors!
    am your newest follower.:)

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.