7.30.2011

It's sheer madness

 

Decided to wear this number to work yesterday because I was not feeling the "slacks and blouse" guideline I usually follow. That guideline is to help keep me from wasting time getting ready for work, though lately I've thrown that clothing on the back burner. My obsession for maxi skirts grows stronger with each piece I wear. Let's just hope I continue to have some clothing variety when it comes to bottoms...
I feel like a whimsical fairy princess when I twirl around in this number, and believe me, there was no lack of twirling and dancing yesterday. 

2 comments:

  1. where do you work? so lucky you can wear this to work! love the outfit!


    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.