11.20.2011

Awake My Soul

As leaves continue to fall, the rain slowly creeps in, enveloping everything in puddles upon puddles of water. It has rained almost every day this past week, and I have no shoes to protect my feet from the winter weather! If only there were some cute, non clunky rain boots I could find. Hunter boots just don't do it for me, they're not my style. 

What is my style, though, are the man pants I'm wearing below!






necklace, h&m. shirt, american apparel. jacket, american apparel. trousers, vintage. shoes, vintage guess. lipstick, mac in 'russian red'


I bought this shirt & jacket at the AA warehouse sale as well. When I stumbled on the houndstooth jacket priced at a cool $40, I almost died. Granted, it's not Balenciaga, though it will get me through life up until that fateful day in which I can afford everything my heart desires. If only.
Well, time to head off to the ol' job, I'm trying hard to save up for Christmas gifts for friends/family!

now playing: mumford & sons




5 comments:

  1. i have the same necklace for several months now but i never got to wear it :(

    munichstreestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the houndstooth jacket

    http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trousers, they suit you perfectly!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your classy style!
    Btw you've got a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.