11.01.2011

A Quick Taste




A little preview of my Halloween costume. Above are some instagram'ed photos from yesterday, the first taken at work and the second being my actual costume. Dress code prevented me from decking myself out in a denim tuxedo and all black low pro's, so instead I opted for my orange accordion pleated maxi skirt & a black blouse, along with the bat on my cheek. It may look like a sticker, but I drew it on myself! I used liquid liner & nars pencil eyeshadow to fill it in. Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween; I wish I could post all of my photos, but I'll be doing that tomorrow! For now I need to focus on an art gallery analysis paper for my art history class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.