11.01.2011

Silken Snakeskin



not pictured: a thick, cream colored cable knit cardigan (secondhand, and perfect for cold weather)





silk snakeskin print shirt, secondhand. cardigan, american apparel. jeans, zara. shoes, secondhand. hat, forever.


I got these shoes last weekend for $3; my temples rummage sales are the best. 


It's November 1st! That means only 26 more days before my 20th birthday. I'm so old! And not only will it be my birthday, but Thanksgiving break! I can finally get a full day off of school and work, which is something I've lacked for more than two months. 


ps: later today I'm going to post my outfit from Halloween, so look forward to that as well!







2 comments:

  1. i just found your blog but i like it so much, your style too! from now on im your new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need red pants! Love this

    xo
    April Lyn
    http://www.thesuitfordreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.