11.06.2011

Fader


black & white; it's rare that I wear this shade combo outside of work! layering different textures definitely helped to personalize the look. 


sweater (brooks brothers), secondhand. lace button up, h&m. knit circle scarf, gap. pants, h&m. desert boots, report. ring, h&m.






coat from target, '09


Knit on knit on knit to greet this weeks rain. I love the feeling of bundling up under piles of clothes in cold weather, sipping on a coffee and cuddling with my dog. The majority of this week consisted of just that, and some cheesy good Disney movies with the bf. I've also been fighting a very unpleasant cold, which has unfortunately won. I've probably gone through 200 tissues, and the headache/red nose that goes along with said cold is not fun. 
For now I'm anchoring down at home, enjoying the extra hour brought with this morning. Then off to Indian buffet with the bf & work this afternoon. Happy Sunday everyone!



2 comments:

  1. I love all the different textures going on in your outfit. The lace shirt peeking out from the sweater is perfection.
    I'm loving your style and now following you on bloglovin :)

    http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love layering myself, so it feels nice seeing how amazingly put together your outfit is.I hope you get better soon, I know how unpleasant a cold can be...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.