11.10.2011

Theory Blouse

Happy Saturday everyone! 
In this outfit, I'm wearing my awesome possum secondhand theory blouse. I bought it at a rummage sale for $3! It's nearly brand new, and the pattern is just fantastic. I've had so many good secondhand finds, this being one of the best; shopping at thrift stores/rummage sales has some wonderful benefits.





Pairing winter/summer clothing has always been one of my favorite things. shorts with sweaters is and always will be a great eclectic style choice. I also paired patterned shorts with a patterned blouse! layering the sweater on top helped to create a smoother palette with similar hues.



rings & bracelet, h&m. watch, great grandmothers.






merino wool sweater, secondhand. theory blouse, secondhand. floral shorts, buffalo exchange. socks, gap. wedges, h&m.

If you're an SF local, make sure to enter my Thread Show ticket giveaway!

now playing: college, "a real hero (ft. electric youth)"



3 comments:

  1. yehey sf blogger! love this look!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the winter/summer combo look. You pull it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.