11.17.2011

US launch of very(dot)com!



I'm excited to say that the British retailer, very.com, is finally launching a US website! The variety of clothing available on their site has left me in awe, and I can't wait to pick up a few pieces of my own. The jumper pictured above is by far my favorite, and I can already imagine myself donning it along with some cable knit tights, a chunky cardigan and wedge booties. If you're interested in browsing their selection (which you should be), then click here to see the full site!

Very.com will also be having a wonderful Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! If you'd like to sign up for special e-mail alerts and a VIP 20% discount, you can do so here
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.