11.15.2011

Knits, Velvet and Denim

I pulled out my velvet leggings for the first time this season, wearing them with layers, layers and more layers of clothes. Also pictured are my new Dolce Vita wedges! 



denim shirt, gap. cardigan, american apparel. scarf, gap. velvet stirrup leggings, american apparel. wedges, dolce vita. 




I always promised myself I would never wear leggings as pants; that is, until I tried on these babies. I see it as acceptable though, since they are probably the coolest thing since sliced bread. It seems that my love for velvet grows stronger and stronger every year. Almost positive I'll be picking up another pair of said leggings before the season is over, just in case they aren't made anymore! The best part about them is definitely the stirrup, my long legs make it impossible to keep regular leggings below my ankles. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All hail the lovely new Dolce Vita wedges!




I'm so head over heels for these heels (ha, ha), and for only sixty dollars they were an absolute steal. 



3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.