4.24.2012

Dipped

Just a super quick outfit post, as I have to leave for work in less than an hour. Of course, I'm still in my pajamas laying in bed, so I can only predict the madness that will be me running around throwing on work clothes...annnny minute now. If you didn't already know, I'm a huge procrastinator. I should win an award or something!
Love this dip dyed shirt sent to me from Crash & Burn. The material is sheer and super lightweight, which will be perfect for this summer! I've been obsessing over everything dip dyed and ombre as of late (who hasn't?), so I think I'm going to do quite a few DIY's once school gets out this semester. I already bought some orange and yellow dye, so there are quite a few ideas in the works. I'll definitely keep all of you updated on it! 
There were ladybugs everywhere when my friend Ahmed and I were taking photos, so I decided to get a shot of the little guys and gals! I was in bliss; bugs and animals big or small are seriously the best.
dip-dye blouse: c/o crash & burn / cardigan: gap / cut-off shorts: DIY, Levi's / belt: vintage / jewelry: assorted vintage and h&m / socks: target / boots: madewell

I have an exciting post coming tomorrow, so stay tuned!

12 comments:

  1. I can definitely empathise on the procrastination front..so, sorry, but that award is mine :) Love this outfit! I like the subtle dip-dyed look of this blouse and I always love your socks-over-tights look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, your shirt look rad. Second, I'm jealous, I've never seen ladybugs in person.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I LOVE the ladybug shot! how charming! cute outfit too, knee socks are the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these pictures are amazing, love the shirt and wow, so many ladybugs ^^
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I'm really loving the ombre trend that's happening, especially when it's worn like this! You styled that blouse perfectly. Great use of shorts and knee socks. I just love your thick, cozy looking cardigan too.
    And aw, ladybugs! Haha, your photos are always so captivating. I love the locations you shoot at. Just looking at the crispness of your photos makes me want to save up and invest in a really nice camera!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look and all your rings. It's hard to dress cute and cozy but you totally pulled it off. You can't go wrong with a grandpa cardi.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely shirt.. :D

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.