4.11.2012

Goodies

Here are a few snaps of the purchases/gifts I've received recently. A few weeks back I decided to splurge on some accessories via Jewelmint...definitely no regrets on that one. The double stacked rings are super versatile and I'm head over heels in love with the necklace below. It's the perfect combination of eclectic colors/shapes and of course, an innovative take on the detachable collar. I don't think I could ask for more in a necklace. Oh, and I'm fairly certain Jewelmint has sparked a downward spiral of the massive money pit that will be my jewelry collection...oh dear.
DO YOU SEE THIS BEAUTY? Okay okay, I should probably calm down. But really. How perfectly perfect is this necklace?

I also received a lovely personalized package from the sweet people over at Crash & Burn. There is no lack of dip dyeing and amazement over at that site, to say the least. Expect to see these garments styled shortly!

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday! xo


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog, you have a beautiful day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how you work all your new goodies!

    I absolutely love Jewelmint pieces...they're all absolutely gorgeous :)
    If I could, I would definitely buy everything they have. I would be super happy doing that but I don't think my wallet would be....

    I haven't heard of Crash & Burn. I'll definitely need to go take a look that their stuff.
    Thanks for introducing them to me!


    Have an amazing week!


    ~Alice
    theaceofheartsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is absolutely stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice necklace.
    http://violetcatstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jewelmint has some great pieces but I'm trying to save :P

    And love how they tied up that package; it's so quaint. Wish I got more packages like that. Haha.


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.