4.19.2012

Teen Angst

Wearing an outfit that's a bit darker than I'm used to, though I think the whole look worked really well once thrown together. I actually haven't sported a beanie since my high school days, so there was quite a bit of nostalgia every time I looked in the mirror that day. This rad dress was sent to me via Crash & Burn, a killer company based out of Los Angeles, California. There are so many awesome aspects to this dress: lightweight, breezy (for spring/summer, of course), super comfy and tie dyed. What's not to like about it? Also, a lot of Crash & Burn's clothing is actually made in the USA, which is great as I think it's really important to support fair labor practices.  If you get the chance, definitely check out the Crash & Burn stock! You can get 20% off when using the code "VISIONARY" at checkout! (valid till 5/31/12)
I should probably start using chapstick more, but I doubt that will happen. Oh well, guess I'll just revel in my dry lipped glory.
rosemont dress: c/o crash & burn / socks: target / boots: madewell / beanie: my boyfriends / sunglasses: ray ban / necklace: jewelmint / rings: h&m / red friendship bracelet: asos

Don't forget, today is the last day to enter my Romwe giveaway!

10 comments:

  1. Gosh i love this!
    It looks so comfy but also very very stylish!

    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I would absolutely wear this to a concert or show.

    -Joi
    http://joyful-wife-joiful-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and the dress is simply amazing! http://violetcatstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the monochrome and that necklace is an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the monochromatic colors and how your gold necklace just pops!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this looks beautiful! such a nice dress :)

    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh i love your style!! wonderful dress and awesome boots!!!
    i nominated you for an award on my blog, fashionbirthmark.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is seriously one of the best outfits i've seen in awhile! every piece meshes so well together and i can't get over that dress, it's so perfect!

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.