4.16.2012

Folds & Faults

Here are some extremely overdue photos of the outfit I wore to SF on Easter Sunday. I'm far from religious in every way, so my day off of work was filled with food, coffee, long conversations, watching a "Hunky Jesus" contest in Dolores Park, and much more in-between. I chose my outfit with the intention of ultimate comfort, and I received just that. The dress I'm wearing from oasap was unfortunately way too short for me to wear on its own, but I really love the way it looks as a shirt! Also, I'm wearing the necklace from Jewelmint I talked about in my last post! It worked so well with the color scheme and feel of my outfit; I seriously cannot get enough of it. Overall I had a wonderful day in San Francisco, and now I'm craving a place of my own in the city even more.

As for this past week, I have been stressed and exhausted to the max (thus the lack of posts, sorry!). Exams, papers and homework in general have been taking over my life. I have another exam this evening for geology class, which I'm definitely not prepared for. Needless to say, I'll be spending the rest of my day cramming my brain with notes about folds, faults, rocks and all the in-betweens of geology (which I'm sure you don't care about).

hat: forever 21 / dress (worn as shirt): c/o oasap / cardigan: h&m / riding pants: american apparel / boots: madewell / satchel: dooney & bourke / sunglasses: ray ban clubmaster / necklace: jewelmint / bracelet: asos / rose gold watch: marc by marc jacobs
I hope everyone had a great weekend! 
ps: make sure to enter my Romwe giveaway if you haven't yet! Contest ends April 20th.

16 comments:

  1. I love your top !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving how you styled the dress into a top! Great look!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good luck on your exam =) and omg I just love your style so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! love how everything looks together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. I especially love the boots and sunglasses. Also, a "hunky jesus" contest? That must have been interesting! haha

    http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combination of this outfit. Great look as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your easter fit is beyond amazing! i love the top- this whole combination works so well. Great look! xx


    aklreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit! Good luck with all the studying, I know what it's like...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has to be my favorite look from you so far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look! I recently discovered your blog and like very much your style. I'm following you now. I love you visited my blog if you have time. Lot of kisses and nice day!

    Alexandra
    http://queridalolla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome pants! Your outfit is so stunning :D

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.