1.27.2012

Details


blouse, gap. sweater, h&m. pearl earrings, mothers. lipstick, mac 'russian red'



rose gold watch, Marc by Marc Jacobs

A few snapshots of the outfit I wore to work the other day. I saw this sweater on the h&m sale rack and fell in love immediately. I love a good knit blend and I'm surprisingly lacking in the black/white sweater department, so purchasing this lovely was a no brainer. 
I hope that all of you are doing well, thank you for taking the time to read my blog! It truly means a lot.
Have a beautiful day. xox

6 comments:

  1. Really love the sweater with that blouse!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got that sweater a while back too, really comfortable! love the way you've layered these together, works so well!

    kate

    The Bowery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelllyyy!

    athunderover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous combo between the blouse and sweater. Your watch is also very, very pretty. I love a good men-inspired watch, especially in rose gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is just divine. You are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely post :) i love the whole outfit combo. which MBMJ watch is that?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.