1.17.2012

A Joyride Jaunt, Part 1

Photos from my last visit to San Francisco. There are so, so many to share so I'll be splitting the post into two parts!
First are my outfit photos. The sweater I'm wearing is one of my most recent purchases, a la Madewell. Said sweater was on sale (my favorite word) and is one of the warmest winter garments I own. The colors are absolutely wonderful, as well. I love the combination of mint and heathered grey; it reminds me of the days when I used to eat mint chocolate chip ice cream with my grandfather!
I also paired gold & silver jewelry in this outfit. Mixing hardware can be risky, but I found the finished balance to be perfect. Since my vintage belt has a silver buckle, I needed more silver to offset said buckle. I decided that could be done with a couple rings, along with pearls (earrings & ring) which created a smooth, contrasting hue.




sweater, madewell. button up silk blouse, vintage. floral engraved belt, vintage. pants, zara. satchel, dooney&bourke. boots, madewell. rings, assorted. watch, marc by marc jacobs.




One of those rare occasions where my genuine smile is captured on camera. 


My awkward face, i.e. what I look like every day


All photographs taken by Ahmed Modan



5 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful sweater!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Seriously...I need to replicate it! - @TomHanksIsHot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look. The colors go together so effortlessly.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!
    I love this colour!

    You have gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That smile!!!! So beautiful.
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.