1.21.2012

Fisherman, Fisherman




Absolutely love the flecks of color in my new jumper from American Apparel! It adds a bit of vintage touch, but also spices up a normally bland garment. I'd have to say my favorite part about this sweater, though, are the drop shoulders.


button up, american apparel. fisherman's pullover, american apparel. velvet leggings, american apparel. purse, coach. loafers, steve madden. 



Bought my oxford button up for only $20 at the American Apparel warehouse sale a few months back.


I swear I'm not addicted or anything; this outfit just happens to be all American Apparel (besides the shoes/bag). You would imagine that I work for said company with the amount of clothing I have from them, alas I do not. A few years ago I was actually offered a position at a retail store in San Francisco, but decided against it. I'm glad I did, as I really enjoy my current job; I've made great friends and the stress is nearly nonexistent. 
Anyhow, spring semester is now in session! The first day of classes was great & I'm glad to be back in a learning environment, but I know the stress of this semester is going to be even worse than the last. I'm taking two days of class per week: from 9am to 10pm. My course load is geology + a lab, music history, political science and human sexuality. I've basically dug my own grave but with the budget cuts, this is the only schedule that worked out while still allowing me to be a full time student. 

Well, I'm headed off to do some homework. I hope all of you enjoy your weekends!

now playing: The War on Drugs



4 comments:

  1. Love your combination of colors! You have such an adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is making me want velvet leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know this is random to be leaving a comment on such an old post, but i really love reading your blog! :) i seriously did think you worked for AA, since it would have been pretty reasonable (50% off employee discount!). AA is so expensive where I live, but I really am coveting these pieces because you just wear them so darn well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.