1.04.2012

Madder Red




scarf, knit cardi, sheer blouse & glitter top, gap. tri-blend cardi & riding pants, american apparel. pearl earrings, vintage (mothers). rose gold watch, marc by marc jacobs. "black pearl" nailpolish, chanel. wedges, dolce vita.



These past few weeks have been an absolute blast. I've been enjoying my time off of school with outings everyday, as well as catching up on some much needed sleep (it's been forever since I was able to wake up without using an alarm!). Right now I'm soaking in all the relaxation I can, as school starts up again on the 16th. If only my break was longer, I would be able to do even more with the time off, such as a road trip... Thankfully a visit to New York is in the (possible) works, so I'll have that to look forward to during spring break! 

Also, I completely forgot to wish everyone a Happy New Year's in my last post! I hope that your NYE evening celebration plans turned out the way you wished, I know mine did. 
So...resolutions! I've never actually had/held a resolution for a full year, but I plan to change that with 2012. Though most people make tons resolutions revolving around themselves, I've decided to make a resolution that benefits other people. My resolution, which I actually started before 2011 was over, is to donate to charities anytime I am asked in person (as long as it's a charity I am willing to support). It may not seem like much, but the donations definitely add up! Also, with my budget it's all that I can afford. I was contemplating also adding in a mild resolution for myself: toning down the Mexican food consumption. I pondered the thought for a good five seconds, then said "fuck it". I'm a foodie, and I will forever stuff my face with greasy, guacamole goodness.

As far as my current playlist, I've been obsessing over the band Yeasayer (the title of this post is a title of one of my favored songs by them). Their albums have been on repeat in my car and I'm finding that I enjoy their tunes the more I listen to them. If you fancy Indie/Alternative music, then I highly suggest listening to them! 

Off to do some errands/work now, hope all you lovelies have a very special day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.