1.24.2012

Spring 2012

This was the outfit I wore for the first day of classes: contrasting, warm, and most importantly, comfortable. With a class schedule of 9am to 10pm, clothing that I can snooze in is an obvious necessity. I'm sure there will be platforms thrown in on occassion since the campus is small & doesn't require long walking distances (hooray), but for the most part I'll be sticking to my beloved collection of flat heeled shoes. As for this particular outfit, I found my new cardigan in the sale section of h&m for only $20 and to my surprise, it's a maternity sweater. I didn't notice until after I purchased it but hey, it fits well & I love the color! 


button up, urban renewal. cardigan, american apparel. knit cardigan, h&m. velvet leggings, american apparel. boots, madewell. satchel, dooney & bourke. sunglasses, ray ban. rings, h&m. watch, marc by marc jacobs.




Have a wonderful day everyone, thanks for reading! xx






5 comments:

  1. woow great outfit, love this colours.
    and i really wish i had this watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. newly following and in love with all of your looks! :) seriously, keep up the great posts.

    Judy
    SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit! Great color palette. the leggings are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what size are your leggings? please reply! i want to buy a pair online and want to get the right size. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.