1.11.2012

Instagrammed

My life through the various filters of Instagram.

falafel plate in Hayes Valley, SF

one of those late night cravings. this round: french fries & diet coke.

a tasty mocha w/ foam art; sightglass coffee in SF.

Samovar Tea Lounge in SF


daytime stroll through Sutro Heights Park in SF

a fiery sunset, seen from the streets of San Francisco

architecture @ sightglass


lights @ Bottom of the Hill, SF


the best way to hang jewelry. 

my new loves from Madewell

my sweet honeychild, aka Jack the Poopzeekinz (don't judge, it's the best nickname, ever)

nailpolish a la Chanel

If you want to see more of my daily photos, then head on over to my instagram (username = dhpayton)! If you're lacking an iPhone, then you can follow my day to day ramblings on twitter. Now, I'm headed off to SF, again. This has become a pattern, & it's time I move my bum over there already. 
Happy Wednesday everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. everyone love instragram, and yours are great, well done dear

    btw im following you via BLOGLOVIN, wish you follow me back and stay in touch

    Herdiana Surachman
    http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.