1.13.2012

Orange Acres



falafels. enough said.


the lovely bf in falafel heaven


obsessed with these boots.


snapped this photo while on a walk with the bf & pup; the hue of the leaves meshed well with my sweater/tights donned that day!


military coat, urban outfitters. knit sweater, vintage. romper, secondhand. tights, gap. boots, madewell. sunglasses, ray ban "clubmaster".





rose gold watch, marc by marc jacobs


I wrote about this holy grail of all military coats in my last outfit post & if you don't recall, it was only $20! Such a steal for a wonderful piece. I can already see myself wearing this into the spring; it's perfect for winter layering, but also as a light outerwear item for the warmer months. As for these boots, I'm sure they will constantly be popping up on my blog; I just can't get enough.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've been craving falafel all week! This just sealed the deal for date night tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are grrrrreat! And i'm just in love with your outfit.. looks good!
    :)
    Lvv, Charly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, loved you blog! Amazing posts!

    To follow each other, follow my blog and comment @

    http://wavesoverdawn.blogspot.com/

    xx nenu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love everything about this look! The delicate sweater, the floral shorts and the mustard tights against the green jacket, perfect balance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.