10.01.2011

Charmingly Awkward

I present to you picture overload! 




blazer, gap. pleated dress, aubergines vintage emporium. belt, ysl. watch, vintage. oxfords, aldo.
 






I don't have time to write much today, as I'm about to head out with a friend! We'll be schmoozing over coffee and after, I''m getting an mp3 jack installed in my car for never ending car party time.
This dress is by far one of my favorites, and I scored it for a sweet $18 at a local vintage boutique. I've found so many ways to wear the piece, and I grow more fond of it with each use. The best part is the delicate pleats, which (unfortunately) you can barely see here. 
Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday! Over in SF it's nice and foggy (the best weather ever), and I'm enjoying said coolness by wearing knit tights and a deep blue dress! 

Peace out, till next post. 

Currently Listening: Street To Nowhere, "Waste My Life For You"




1 comment:

  1. Oh! i really love your vintage look dress! you look stunning! and love your blog, congrats!

    Big kisses from Spain...

    xx
    http://www.thelipstickcandy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.