10.18.2011

Mirage Makers


chiffon maxi dress, h&m. cropped lace tee, h&m. espadrille wedges, steve madden. bag, coach.


Just some quick snapshots taken before work the other day. I never get the chance to wear this dress, so I decided that throwing a crop tee over it would dress it down enough for work. Also, I can finally drive comfortably in these platform wedges! Took me awhile to get used to it, though it's fairly easy now. 

Sorry posts have been so short, I'm overwhelmed with homework and I don't get the chance to write as much as I would like. Hope everyone is doing well!

now playing: college "a real hero (ft. electric youth)"

6 comments:

  1. I really love this look, so bohemian chic. The top is so lovely, the color and floral lace..LOVE it!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace top with the maxi!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the lace top. And you are very pretty, as always ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit. You're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit! You look great in long skirts :)

    Marie
    so-simple-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I do not have a favorite image of this show, unless everything I really like:)

    beautiful look <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.