10.08.2011

Cold Light





plaid shirt, urban renewal. coat, target. jeans, zara. shoes, h&m. lipstick, MAC matte in Russian Red



I actually bought this coat about three years ago when I was in high school & worked for target (those were some dark days, believe me). It was only $10, so I could not leave without it!


lil miss reef, lounging on the steps to my boyfriends apartment. She is the one of the cutest and sweetest kitties I've ever met!


the sun had just begun to peak through the clouds, so I decided to snap a shot of it :)

Happy Saturday everyone!
I've been pretty busy lately, but not with school! One of the first times I can say that. Yesterday after my illustration class I drove into SF with my friend Ahmed for some shopping and food, of course. I'll tell you more about it in tomorrows post, and I'll also show you pictures of my new boots from Zara, the new Coach purse my boyfriend bought for me, and my free Chanel sunglasses that I just picked up (I hope you're as excited as I am!). It will be a fairly big post, and a nice aesthetic pick me up for the first day of the week!
I had said I would post a little something yesterday, but I never got the chance to write it. I woke up at 7, and didn't stop running around till 11 that night! Sorry everyone, but I promise I'll make up for it tomorrow. For now I hope all of you enjoy your weekends! I'm off to study for a bit and then head out to work till 9pm. 

now playing: Audrye Sessions, "Awake"

3 comments:

  1. you're amazing. your style is awesome. I can't stop to admire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable look, I'm envious of your lovely long locks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so perfect, I totally admire your style ... And this lipstick suits you well, you are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.