10.09.2011

My new sunnies (and more)



the lens is a grey-ish gradient, though when out in the sun, it's more of a mahogany color. It goes really well with my pale skin tone.



The CC logo is made of inlaid mother of pearl, with a wooden panel surrounding it. The details in these sunglasses are to die for!

Good morning everyone! So todays post is about two of the new items I received/purchased this past week. If you keep updated with me through twitter (or if you want to, click the link in my sidebar), then you'll remember that I mentioned getting a free pair of Chanel sunglasses. Well, these are it! Since I've worked at my current job for over a year, I'm eligible to get a free pair of sunglasses through any Sunglass Hut location. I decided to browse the selection at the flagship store in SF, right near Union Square. These were one of the first pairs I tried on, and I fell in love right away. I'll try and take some photographs with them on and post them as soon as I get the chance! 

As for below, I bought these boots at Zara the same day I got my new Chanels. They unexpectedly match the lens color on my sunnies, so yay for that! (I actually didn't even notice, my friend had to tell me, haha) 



the chunky heel is what stole my heart. 


unfortunately these are fairly tight and hurt the tops of my feet. I realized this halfway through a seven hour shift & had to deal with the pain for a few hours. I learned the hard way, but these are definitely not work/walking shoes. Oh well, I still love them nonetheless!


also, the zipper detailing is gorgeous. ahh, new favorite fall/winter boots, marry me!

I have a few more photographs from my day in SF, though I'll be putting those in my next outfit post. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and thanks for reading!

now playing: Bob Dylan, "Bob Dylan's 115th Dream"

1 comment:

  1. These boots are lovely ! And the Chanel sunglasses are really chic.
    (Ps : I have added your blog to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.