10.29.2011

Long Time


The best thing about long hair is that you can pull it into a quick, messy bun and it will still look awesome.


blazer, gap. turtleneck, secondhand. acid wash jeans, cheap monday. matisse wedges, secondhand. ysl belt, secondhand. jewelry, assorted vintage/h&m.



Even though the weather doesn't call for layers and layers of clothes (yet), I'm wearing them anyways. This turtleneck was such an awesome find, brand new & only $2! Same with the wedges, but those were $3. Oh, so so pricey. If I could gush about my love for secondhand everything for hours, I totally would. Alas, that's a bit excessive.
Agenda for the day: errands, homework and work. Granted, I have about half the work load I did last week, though I'm still on the sleep deprived train. Maybe that's why this post is filled with random, incessant comments about everything that isn't important in the world? Oh well.

So for tomorrow, I plan to make a post about cats (yes, I'm serious, cats), and I'm hoping you'll love it. It will be about two little felines, the ones that run around outside of my boyfriends house. I have some great shots of them I'd like to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.