10.25.2011

Seasonal Hues




double-breasted cardigan, american apparel. pussybow blouse, h&m. skirt, urban outfitters. tights, anthropologie (last year). shoes, secondhand.





I'm wearing my favorite pair of tights in this post! My boyfriend got them for me last year when he worked at Anthropologie. I absolutely love them & they are the prettiest tights I have ever seen. They work as a great outfit staple when I don't feel like mixing/matching a lot. If only I had a backup pair (or two...or three). 
I'm off to work on illustration homework & a sample shirt for clothing construction. Happy Tuesday everyone!



5 comments:

  1. I love your blouse and the combination of colors in this post. You are amazing ;)

    MarieAntoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pussybow blouse and shoes are lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, girl you're beautiful and that top is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a darling outfit! everything about this is so fantastic and your photos are so nice and dreamy. xo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.