10.24.2011

Navy Stripes and Lace Collars




sweater, american apparel. navy lace button up, h&m. jeans, h&m. oxfords, aldo.


A quick & simple outfit post. This was one of those days where you wake up, feel like some sort of undead creature and just throw on whatever feels the most comfortable. This sweater was my boyfriends awhile back, though I have stolen it from him since. It's super thick & comfy, making it great for layering. On another note, can't the cool fall days be here already? Im tired of this 75 - 80 degree weather. I want chunky scarves, thick sweaters and big ol' boots! I just need to move into SF, it's obviously where I belong (especially with the fog, my faaaavorite).

 Happy monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how we differ in our weather-wishes. Come to Seattle and wear all the thick autumn drabs you please. I die for sun.
    I do adore the lace peeking out beneath your boyfriend's sweatshirt.

    te amo,
    j
    www.sanitynotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful ensemble. I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice outfit, really I like it so much :-) And you looks so pretty here :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.