9.22.2011

Apricots & Canteloupe



watch, great grandmothers. lipstick, mac "vegas volt". everything else, h&m.




Hey all, how's your week going? 
For this post, all of my clothes is coincidentally from h&m. Promise, I didn't plan it. That would just be silly. Since the weather is still blistering hot here in California, I decided to fall back on some summer trends and continue on with the light dressing. I've been trying to wear layers, pants, boots etc. but believe me, it is definitely not working out. Shorts and a tee are far more appropriate for this 90 degree weather. I'm not a "simple" outfit person though (unless it's for work), so I added in the lace button up. Just thin enough for the heat. And the best part is that it's wearable in so many different ways! I actually have it in black and navy as well (don't judge me! it's a necessity to have all these pieces)
Currently: hidden in the back of the library, snuggled up on a sofa chair while munching away on a Clif bar. I'm sitting here making a mental planner of the homework I'll be doing later today, which will be my attempt to get school assignments out of the way so I can actually enjoy one day of social interactions with friends. Hopefully there will be a bit of the ol' Ryan Gosling thrown in there (swoon), and some tasty mom and pop food.
I hate to blog and run, but I actually have a meeting with a FIDM representative in just a bit! Excited to chat about different major options and term pricing. Still contemplating which college I actually want to go to (FIT in NY is also high up on my list), though if I end up attending FIDM it will be at the accredited Los Angeles campus. 

now playing: Bon Iver, "Wash" (from the self-titled album)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.