9.04.2011

Come Monday Night




ring/bracelet, h&m. watch, vintage. nailpolish (or what's left of it) DIY two toned in coral/gold. I absolutely love the floral design on this backpack. I had forgotten about it for awhile, and just recently found it in my under-bed storage case for all my purses & other bags. I'm hoping to get a largish rucksack in the near future for school as well, since for me, one backpack will never be enough.



cardigan, secondhand. blouse, h&m. shorts, h&m. backpack, unknown. trouser socks, gap. shoes, secondhand.


A very relaxed outfit for a full day of classes, I was going for more of a monochromatic look, though it just didn't feel right wearing only beige. Maybe if it were a monochromatic green, orange or red, then it would have worked, but the tan was much too plain for my taste. Throwing in the tiered coral shirt and my rose tinted Oliver People's pulled the outfit together really well. In these pictures (not to be vein), I think my hair looks amazing! I've been trying to find a new way to style my bangs, and nothing seems to be working. The only reason it looks good here is because I did the whole "running my fingers through my hair" action, and that never works out well if I continuously do it throughout the day (though I really, really wish it did)
On to other things, I just wanted to tell all of you about my classes! This semester I'm taking a five hour long (yes, five hours) fashion design & illustration class. So far I'm very fond of the course, as it's helped me to start drawing in my free time again. My teacher had us get a sketchbook to carry around at all times for inspirational purposes, which I'm really enjoying! Over time I'll probably end up posting scans of my art for the class, so I hope all of you will look forward to that :)

currently listening to: god help the girl (if you haven't already, check out their music! I'm absolutely enamored by them.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.