9.10.2011

Blossoms



blouse, h&m. kimono top, secondhand. shorts, diy vintage levi's. tights, unknown. socks, gap. oxfords, aldo.



Happy Saturday everyone! Not that mine will be so happy, seeing as my agenda consists of doing homework, going to work till 9pm, more homework and then sleep. Oh, and repeat the same thing for tomorrow as well. Wahoo! This whole school/work deal is always so difficult to balance with a social life. At least it will all be worth it in the long run!
In this outfit, this is actually the first time I have ever worn the kimono top. I love it so much, especially the patterns. They're very traditional Japanese patterns; I know this because at the Buddhist temple my family goes to, every year we have a bazaar and the traditional dancing garb usually consists of a shirt that is this print. The outfits, shoes and fans are always so vibrant during the celebration, so wearing this top is like instant nostalgia for my childhood! And to think that I bought it for only $3, haha.
Sorry this can't be a super long post, like I said I have far too much homework to catch up on for next weeks classes. I've been thinking about doing weekly inspiration/music posts though, and I thought Sunday would be a perfect day to do so! A fresh start to the week, filled with aesthetically pleasing photos, lustful clothing, music and art to get your imaginations flowing. I hope you'll look forward to said Sunday post, depending on the response it may become a weekly thing! 
Enjoy your weekends everyone, xox




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.