9.06.2011

Pumpkin Spice

Get ready for photo overload!




sunglasses, ray ban aviator. sweater, gap. lace tank, secondhand. pleated maxi skirt, american apparel. vintage coach purse, secondhand. shoes, secondhand. nailpolish, opi. jewelry, assorted.







Photos from the other day at my boyfriends house. I'm sure you've noticed the adorable cat above, her name is Reef. Reef is the neighbors cat, though she tends to mosey over to me when I'm walking into my bf's place. She's so sweet and will let you pick her up, pet her belly and even touch her paws. Anytime I'm at the house she cheers me up immediately with her sweet meows and soft purring. 
The skirt I'm wearing in these posts is definitely a new favorite! I've been wanting this pleated maxi forever, though I couldn't bring myself to actually purchase it (starving college student here). My love was nice enough to get it for me for our two year anniversary! I was so excited when it finally arrived in the mail :)
The coach purse is an older find of mine. I've had it for over three years but since I'm such a hoarder when it comes to what's in my purse, I rarely use it. I actually found this bag at GoodWill for only $4!! I was so excited when I found it, and the price tag blew me away. Definitely one of the best vintage finds I have, beside my YSL belt that I bought for 50 cents.

Currently: Listening to Bright Eyes (though iTunes just shuffled over to Local Natives), sitting in the library and sipping on a tasty americano (from the amaazing cafe I blogged about the other day). Almost time for class, so for now I bid you adieu! 






3 comments:

  1. Hello, can I ask you a question?

    I just click in your blog because of your skirt, it looks gorgeous on you.

    However, when I look at your pictures that you post here, I found the kittie cat with you. Can you please tell me what is the breed of your cat? Cause my neighbour has the same one. I just curious about what kind of cat is that, could you please tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what size did you buy this skirt in?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.