9.11.2011

Current Inspirations

hair lust: 


backwards ombre, so perfect. I've always wanted to dye my hair (I've literally never had any chemical treatment on it), though having naturally black hair makes the process far more damaging. Still contemplating ombre though...


this hair clip from Prada's fall 2011 show is so gorgeous. of course, Ginta Lapina's beautiful skin/hair makes the accessory that much better.


sighhh Lara, your hair is amazing in this editorial shot. 

coveted accessories:


how can someone make a headscarf and sunglasses work so well? these sunnies look a lot like the Chloe foldable ones that I wanted awhile back (I never bought them, and when I went back to they were out of stock. of course, lucky, lucky me.). and this girl makes me want to wear headscarfs 24/7. so  flawless.


buy me this necklace, and I will forever be in debt to you.


really, though. who doesn't want a pair of Karen Walker's sunnies?

and finally, collar cravings:


pony hair studded collars. does it get any better than that? I think not.


the details in this collar have me biting on the hook. as for the blouse in its entirety, the subtle hint of texture throughout along with the light, airy shade is having me drooling for one just like it. The pop of color in her polish doesn't hurt either. 

Just a quick inspiration post to start off the week fresh. Hair and accessories that I'm loving at the moment. I hope you enjoy them as well. Happy Sunday, everyone! 


These photos were all previously posted on my tumblr and have click through links to the original post on my page. If you want to find the source, there is also a link on my page to the previous blog poster.














1 comment:

  1. you could totally bleach your hair, and keep it relatively unharmed! mainly if you get it professionally done; while also deep deep conditioning it at least once a week for like a month. you also could lighten in stages, and that way you're hair isn't going from 0 to hero, and is taking time to re-strengthen :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.