9.29.2011

Tired Eyes, Tired Minds




plaid button up, secondhand. lace tee, h&m. pants, zara. desert boots, I don't remember!



Wearing the always beautiful red pants, once again. I would say jeans, though they're not very denim-ish. I can already see myself living in these for fall and winter, though I'll try to limit myself to once a week. Goodness, that's going to be hard. I think it's about time to stock up on more bright colored/patterned pants! Though I don't think there's ever a time I shouldn't be buying as many said pants as possible. 
Usually I wear this lace top without an undershirt, but I felt that was not school appropriate garb. It would definitely look better with a tan camisole, though I'm short on those right now so this one sufficed. 
Oh, and the boots! I just picked up these desert boots for a whopping $30, such a steal. The best part is the comfort. I've already worn these for an eight hour standing shift and my feet didn't hurt a bit after work. Again, another piece I want to wear nonstop for the next few seasons.
I'm sorry to leave the post short, but I am seriously exhausted, and that's an understatement. Currently running off of five hours of sleep, with bags on my under eye bags, literally. I'm less than a month into the semester, and I have maybe an few hours of free time for the whole week. My homework load keeps growing, so now I have an endless list of things I need to do. Last night, I reassessed my situation, and I'm probably going to drop my pattern-making class. It's only two units, but it requires at least three hours of homework every week. Thanks so much, budget cuts! To me, it's not worth it to continue on in the class (especially since it doesn't even count towards my major). Hopefully with one class out of the picture, I'll be able to fully focus on my other subjects and even have a social life! What a dream come true.
For now, I bid you all adieu and hope you have a wonderful Thursday! 

now playing: Elliot Smith, "I Better Be Quiet Now"

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog <3 I'm a new fan! Followed you through bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.