9.18.2011

tidbits


(Fairly quick portrait I drew for homework last week. Kate Moss on the cover of American Vogue, September issue)


(First fashion illustration I've done, drawn in 1 hour. It's hard to tell, but the model is Abbey Lee Kershaw x Gap pants collection.)

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days, school has really gotten the best of me. I'm currently backlogged on posts (I just have to edit them, lets hope I can find the time), and I'm trying to catch up on them up asap! For now, I hope you enjoy some of my most recent drawings. Both of these were drawn for my fashion design & illustration class, which is definitely my favorite out of this semesters course load. Looking forward to seeing how my skills will progress over the semester, as it's been less than a month and I already feel like I'm getting the hang of illustration!

Hopefully I'll have an outfit post up for all of you tomorrow. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you're sharing the latest trends with your ideal customers by boosting the number of fashion fans following your site. Create a stir in the fashion industry today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.