9.27.2011

Crushing Moths





hat, forever. sunglasses, ray ban. crop tee, h&m. skirt, secondhand. sandals, secondhand. 



Good morning/midday everyone! I'm adding in midday because I started writing out this post at 10:45, but it probably won't be up for your pretty little eyes until around noontime. 
How's this fine Tuesday treating everyone? I actually had a great start to my morning, as I found out last night that my 7:30am class was cancelled! Can I get a hell yeah?! That means I was actually able to sleep in for once; granted, sleeping in for me on schooldays is 6:45am. Nonetheless I feel refreshed and I'm glad I was able to get a full 8 hours. I did have the pleasure of experiencing the headache that is highway commute traffic this morning, so in the long run it's good I'm taking the earliest class available at my school. 
I'm not sure if any of you read my last post (if you did, then you're the coolest, ever), but I was talking about how it was raining and gloomy all of Sunday. To cut the story short, now it's a blazing 85 degrees out, and I'm hating global warming and all of those self absorbed corporations that have ruined the earth. Now I'm not going to go off on a rant just yet, but I'm sure there will be one on here eventually. :)
Here, I'm wearing a skirt that I've had for about three years now. It used to be my favorite when I was in high school; I wore it almost every week. As with almost everything I own, it was eventually lost in my endless drawers of clothing. I just recently unearthed it, as an archaeologist would unearth an ancient dinosaur skeleton. Okay, it's not that old, but I hadn't seen the skirt in ages. If only I had found it towards the beginning of summer, and not the end. Oh well, I love it like a mama loves her infant child anyways. 

ps: the title is just a joke, for one of my friends. I would never crush a moth! I just catch them and put em outside. :)


now playing: Daft Punk, Alive 2007

2 comments:

  1. pretty! those colours look great on you. I am just in love with this season's crop tops and lose fitting clothes! fashion is comfy for once! xx
    www.haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I'm crazy about your sunglasses !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it means so much! Have a beautiful day.